Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can you believe that Justin Bieber's Hair Sells for $40,668 on Ebay!?!?!


I cannot believe that one person's hair is actually that pricey. And the worst and astonishing part about it is that people are actually bidding and trying to buy his hair. I mean I understand that people are fans, but to be so obsessed with them to even think about buying the clippings from Justin's new haircut is just crazy! who would waste that much money in one day for somebody's hair!?!?! To me it is just really stupid for me to think that people would actually do that!No offense to the people who want to buy his hair, but come on, you can't buy it for a lower price. Anyway it is just my opinion, i'm not a hater but i'm not obsessed with him either. Anyway if people wanna spend their money like that go ahead, but remember, that when you are trying to pay bills, remember where all that money went, to about 5 clippings of a boy's hair who just happens to be famous.Anyway if you are done reading this and still want to buy his hair go right ahead, I was just trying to help you make better life choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment